This statement discloses the privacy practises for the entire Artisan website.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed, via e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respect the privacy of our customers and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines that are the foundation of our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that internet technologies are rapidly evolving and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page as required.
We collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we will be able to deliver information that meets your needs and gives you special access privileges. Through online forms, we collect:
• Name and Surname
• Postal address
• Telephone number
• Email address
• IP address (for systems administration and troubleshooting)
• Demographic information (for user profiling in aggregate form)
We use this information for the following purposes:
• To perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
• To send email or conventional mail to you about our products and services
• To recognise user access privileges
We do not, under any circumstances:
• Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
• Provide personal information to any third party
• Share the information we track on this site, in any form, with advertisers or any other parties
• Release personal information about any individual visitor
• Upon request, we will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our mailing lists. Any such request should be sent to our website.
Artisan is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external web sites to which we may link.